Friday, August 12, 2011

Taking care of my new short hairdo

Short hair is supposed to be easier to maintain as opposed to long hair. If you’ve recently taken the plunge (as I did) and cut a few inches off your mane, you should know that short hair can also look plain,and messy. Here are some of my tips on how to take care of your new short “do” that will help you achieve a sophisticated, polished look.

Once a week, wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner. Make sure to allow your conditioner to sit in your hair for at least 10 minutes or deep condition under a dryer. I tend to use Motions shampoo and conditioner. For my fine hair, it keeps it soft and voluminous.

Once you have rinsed out the shampoo and conditioner, spray a considerable amount of leave in conditioner.

Next, apply a generous amount of foaming wrap and then style. You can never go wrong with Motions Foaming Wrap.

1 comment: