Saturday, August 13, 2011

20 Secret Thoughts Women Have During Sex


Men, here’s a public service announcement: The world does not stop while we’re in bed with you.  It just doesn’t.  I know you’d like to think you have the ability to make time stand still with your stroke, but truth be told the magnitude of what goes on in our minds and in our world is bigger than “Mr. Big” could ever be.  I’m not telling you this to damage your ego but to remind you that a great relationship is about more than just sex and in spite of all these secret thoughts swimming in our heads we somehow find a way to be present….sometimes : )  He’re are 20 secret thoughts we have while you’re “rocking our world”.
1. I wonder what’s on “TV” tonight?
2. Can I please put my legs down?
3. Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there!
4. Ow! Slow the hell down! What the hell are you doing?
5. It’s cold in here.
6. What am I going to wear tomorrow?
7. Damn my belly looks fat.
8. I’ve got to poot.
9. Can you stop breathing in my ear so hard?
10. My jaws are getting tired!
11. I think the children heard that.
12. I hope he does that thing again where he….
13.  Do I look cute from this position?
14.  ”Jeopardy Music”
15.  You are “in it” good!
16.  Please hurry up. I’m bored.
17.  Stay on my cli**ris dammit!!!
18.  I’m not all the way fresh down there.
19.  You betta not mess up my hair.
20.  Is he going to sleep when we’re done?
Again gentlemen don’t be discouraged, it’s a part of life.  We love you and we still want to have sex with you.  Here’s a quick tip…if you want us to be more present while you’re “rocking our worlds” help out with some of the things that are “racking our brains”.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!!
    #s 2,6,7,10,11,13,15,and 17 have all crossed my mind

    ReplyDelete